Carter Ryan

Monday, April 19, 2010

Don't Bite Your Friends...

I learned a valuable lesson today while watching, N*ck Jr.‘s Yo Gabba Gabba, with the little boys… The lyrics to the song read, “Don’t bite your friends…” Of course smartass me said aloud, “Really?” Yes, really. It is good to be reminded ever so often of what we should and should not do. I guess that is why some of us go to church and then there are those of us who are backslidden and rely upon preschool programming for reinforcement.

There are times when I have figuratively bit a friend and I will be the first to admit that sometimes it has been on purpose. Whether it be to prove a point or *sigh* out of spite. However, I never felt good for long, maybe momentarily, but never long-lasting.

I am learning still… Which fortunately means I am still growing. It is important to remember if you don’t like to be bit, then don’t bite…

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha! Don't bite your friends IS an important lesson! this might hurt a little.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete